Terms and Conditions
WalkUp is a automatic system in which a algorithm works out the next available table for your party size from the size and speed of the virtual Queue. We then review the time depending on the flow to add or subtract time.
- When you get your notification, Please CONFIRM by pressing the confirm bar to tell us you are on the way to us or MESSAGE us with any delays
- To ensure smooth running of the restaurant Tables will NOT be held after 10 minutes of your notification time, we will however accommodate you on the next available table.
- We are legally obliged to check your proof of vaccination and to take the lead person’s details.
- Face Masks must be worn at all times when not sitting on the table.
- We allow ONE hour per table for a sitting during the daytime to ensure that all customer can join us with the limited tables available
The name and mobile number are not held by us after today although WalkUp hold you details for 30 days
Thank you for your understanding.
The terms ‘Liberty Grill’, ‘Liberty Grill restaurant’, ‘us’ or ‘we’ refer to the owner of the web site Liberty Grill Ltd Registered in Ireland, Company No 397933. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our web site.
- The content of the pages of this web site is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this web site for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this web site is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this web site meet your specific requirements.
- This web site contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this web site may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this web site may also include links to other web sites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the web site(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked web site(s).
- Your use of this web site and any dispute arising out of such use of the web site is subject to the laws of the Republic of Ireland.